Sunday, March 10, 2019

Updated December 10, 2020

Occasionally I update this blog. Today I did so and removed some links that no longer work. I think it is now up to date. New buildings continue to go up as old buildings come down.

It is winter here now and we have no snow at this time. Soon we will get some, I am sure. Keep those shovels handy and be careful walking outside. Luckily in Rochester, there are many subways and skyways that make getting around the downtown and Mayo Clinic buildings easy and comfortable.

One more update and I look forward to deleting this paragraph in the future.

Wear a good face mask.
Wash your hands.
Practice social distancing.

We can do this.

For something quick right now to lift your spirits, scroll down to the photo of the piano and click on the link for the nice piano duet. That link still works after all these years. It is a cute, short duet by a couple that play a jaunty tune. You will enjoy it and it is only about a minute long.

No comments: